1.1 The website https://www.metafleet.be (the " Website ") is made available to the visitor and operated by Mobile Systems Europe srl, a company incorporated under Belgian law with its registered office at 1030 Schaerbeek, Rue des Palais, 44/52 and registered with the ECB under company number 0879.633.414, firstname.lastname@example.org, (hereinafter " Mobile Systems Europe ").
Mobile Systems Europe is responsible for the processing of such personal data and ensures compliance with the obligations set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the " RGPD "The Commission shall take all necessary measures to ensure that the information provided is accurate, complete and up to date, in accordance with the law of the Member States and the European Union.
2 Processing of personal data by Mobile Systems Europe
2.1 Mobile Systems Europe processes the personal data collected via its Site (e.g. by simply connecting to the Site) or voluntarily communicated on it (e.g. via the contact form).
2.1.1 Justifications for the treatment. The processing of the visitor's personal data (both when he visits the Site and when he spontaneously fills in the contact form and/or sends an e-mail to Mobile Systems Europe via the Site), is based on the following justifications :
- the legitimate interests pursued by Mobile Systems Europe, in particular to improve the Site and to promote/inform about the services offered (article 6.1. f of the GDPR); and
- the consent of the data subject, in this case the visitor (Article 6.1. a of the GDPR).
2.1.2 Purposes of the processing. Mobile Systems Europe processes the visitor's personal data for the purpose of :
- the management of the Site and the provision of information and advice to prospective customers; and, where applicable
- direct marketing and sending commercial communications.
2.1.3 Categories of personal data. Depending on the use of the Site made by the visitor, Mobile Systems Europe may process his identification data, including electronic data (such as his name, first name, title, address, telephone and mobile number and e-mail, his IP address, cookies, the website from which he was redirected to the Site, the date and duration of the visit, the visitor's browser and operating system, his browsing behaviour and, more specifically, his requests as well as the pages on the Site he visits, etc.).
2.1.4 Shelf life. Personal data are stored :
- when they are processed for the purpose of managing the Site: for a maximum period of 3 months after the visitor's last visit to the Site.
- when processed for the purpose of promotion/information on the services offered to prospects: for a maximum period of 6 months after the prospect has been contacted.
- when they are processed for direct marketing and commercial prospecting purposes: for a maximum period of one year after the visitor's last visit to the Site.
2.2 The visitor's personal data may be communicated to third parties and subcontractors in certain circumstances.
2.2.1 Third party
Mobile Systems Europe commits itself not to communicate the personal data of the visitor to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Mobile Systems Europe may communicate the visitor's personal data to third parties in certain cases:
- when it is required to do so by virtue of a legal provision or when Mobile Systems Europe is involved in the purchase or sale of the company or assets;
- when it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mobile Systems Europe, its customers, or others.
Mobile Systems Europe is not responsible for the processing of the visitor's personal data by any third party. This processing is carried out under the responsibility of these third parties. For any request or question, visitors can contact the third parties concerned directly.
Mobile Systems Europe uses subcontractors (e.g. IT infrastructures, servers established abroad) that process personal data on the instructions of Mobile Systems Europe and on its behalf. In this case, Mobile Systems Europe undertakes to take the necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the data and to ensure their integrity and, when the subcontractors are established outside the EEA, to ensure an adequate level of protection (e.g. contractual clauses that can be consulted on request by e-mail to email@example.com).
3.2 Insofar as the cookies contain personal data, the visitor may invoke his or her rights as provided for in the GDPR.
4 Rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition, limitation and withdrawal of consent
4.1 In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the visitor has the right to:
- request free access to their personal data;
- have their personal data corrected free of charge if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- request the deletion of personal data or object to the use of personal data in the cases provided for in the GDPR;
- object without cause to the use of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- have the processing of his or her data restricted in the cases provided for in the RGPD.
In cases where the processing of his data is based on his consent, the visitor also has the right to:
- receive their data in a structured format and have it transferred to another company (right to portability); and
- withdraw consent at any time by sending a free e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2 In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, the visitor can contact Mobile Systems Europe's customer service by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
4.3 In all circumstances, the visitor has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels - firstname.lastname@example.org).
In case of questions or complaints, the visitor can contact the customer service of Mobile Systems Europe:
- by mail addressed to the customer service of Mobile Systems Europe: Rue des Palais 44/52, 1030 Schaerbeek.
- by e-mail: email@example.com.